TBKW blog has been quiet this summer, but I am looking forward to kicking things into motion again this fall. While not having the time to write, I have still been posting articles on our Facebook page. I have been house cleaning for a vacation rental website in my beautiful neck of the woods. This keeps me crazy busy in a tourist-saturated coastal town in the middle of Vacationland, but I do so love the opportunity to be alone in my own head, listening to interesting podcasts while enjoying “million dollar views.” I thought I should share some beauty with you, so here are some snapshots taken while at work and also at play with my kiddos this summer:
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Abigail Sequel - What about Submission?
- R.C. Sproul on The Role of Man and Woman
- Her father's joy - the story of Abigail
- Graham Explains Submission within the Trinity
- Resource list: Abuse advocates and experts
- About TBKW
- The Transformative Power of Good Leadership
- The Search for Identity: Healing Our Image of God and Of Ourselves
- A Response to Matt Walsh: "Christian women: feminism is not your friend"
- Francis Chan, the NEO House Church Network, and Women in Leadership