TBKW blog has been quiet this summer, but I am looking forward to kicking things into motion again this fall. While not having the time to write, I have still been posting articles on our Facebook page. I have been house cleaning for a vacation rental website in my beautiful neck of the woods. This keeps me crazy busy in a tourist-saturated coastal town in the middle of Vacationland, but I do so love the opportunity to be alone in my own head, listening to interesting podcasts while enjoying “million dollar views.” I thought I should share some beauty with you, so here are some snapshots taken while at work and also at play with my kiddos this summer:
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- On being a bad feminist who tolerates all kinds of nonsense, but also having no patience for bad depictions of God's love
- R.C. Sproul on The Role of Man and Woman
- A Response to Girl Defined - Is Feminism Devoid of God???
- Thomas Jefferson on Freedom
- A Response to Matt Walsh: "Christian women: feminism is not your friend"
- Resource list: Abuse advocates and experts
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie on Feminism and The Danger of the Single Story
- Francis Chan, the NEO House Church Network, and Women in Leadership
- The Transformative Power of Good Leadership
- Graham Explains Submission within the Trinity
- This is a powerful biography! I knew I would cry at the end when I first flipped through the insert of family pictures, and sure enough, Peterson’s story moved me to tears. #aburninginmybonesI nabbed this little guy for a play date this morning 💕Teddy is giving Mom’s new puppy the same look that he gives the vacuum and treadmill 😬Meeting their new “uncle” - my mom’s new puppy 🐶 💕Our Neighborhood Crime Watch on duty - last alerting me to suspicious snow shoveling across the roadTeddy 💕