Here is the link to our Monday VLOG, which we posted to our FB page. We discussed Lisa Wells’ sermon to the women at North Harbor Community Church, part five of their series on human vulnerability, intimacy, and sexuality. We’ll be transcribing these sermons on the blog and continuing the conversation here. Let us know your thoughts!
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- R.C. Sproul on The Role of Man and Woman
- Francis Chan, the NEO House Church Network, and Women in Leadership
- Thoughts on Resentment
- The Transformative Power of Good Leadership
- Egalitarians Respond to John Piper on the Source of #MeToo
- Her father's joy - the story of Abigail
- About TBKW
- Thomas Jefferson on Freedom
- The Search for Identity: Healing Our Image of God and Of Ourselves
- Jesus Was a Feminist - a poem by Robin Merrill