Here is the link to our Monday VLOG, which we posted to our FB page. We discussed Lisa Wells’ sermon to the women at North Harbor Community Church, part five of their series on human vulnerability, intimacy, and sexuality. We’ll be transcribing these sermons on the blog and continuing the conversation here. Let us know your thoughts!
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Transformative Power of Good Leadership
- Thomas Jefferson on Freedom
- R.C. Sproul on The Role of Man and Woman
- Resource list: Abuse advocates and experts
- Abigail Sequel - What about Submission?
- Francis Chan, the NEO House Church Network, and Women in Leadership
- TBKW Fav Links
- My Virtual Spiritual Guide: Brennan Manning
- Was Jesus Really a Complementarian???
- I Like to Think of Harriet Tubman
- Yummy food for our anniversary @ Dish 🍽🍽😋😋Logan learned twenty faux painting techniques this week!Live music and yummy food at Carroll Creek, FrederickSo enjoyed catching up with Erik and Raina (missed getting a pic with her)!Abbey and Daz 💫We visited our friends’ Orthodox Church yesterday; it was beautiful!