Here is the link to our Monday VLOG, which we posted to our FB page. We discussed Lisa Wells’ sermon to the women at North Harbor Community Church, part five of their series on human vulnerability, intimacy, and sexuality. We’ll be transcribing these sermons on the blog and continuing the conversation here. Let us know your thoughts!
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
Join 45,702 other subscribers
Like TBKW on Facebook!
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Her father's joy - the story of Abigail
- Francis Chan, the NEO House Church Network, and Women in Leadership
- The Ragamuffin Gospel: Chapter 1 - Something is Radically Wrong
- Holy Post - Race in America
- A Litany to Honor Women
- R.C. Sproul on The Role of Man and Woman
- Journey to the Cross: Lenten Devotional
- Quoting the Fathers of Complementarianism
- Myths about Domestic Violence
- The Liturgists Podcast: Ep. 40 "Woman"
- Celebrated mom tonight! 🎉🎂Happy 70th birthday to my lovely, sweet, and funny mom, @janlmcnutt!!! I’m grateful to have a mom with a big heart. She’s the best! Love you, mom!!! 💞💞💞Chopped my hair off — goodbye to all the old liquid blonde that has been growing out!Josiah sold his truck and bought a car this week! Our neighbor Teresa was so happy to sell to him ☺️Enjoying the pretty day with Abbey 💞Cousin time! We got to see Caleb’s rugby scrimmage which was very intense and confusing!! 😂