This is a very powerful TED Talk from slam poet and educator Clint Smith, on the danger of keeping silent in the face of injustice. Take five minutes today and be inspired to read critically, write consciously, speak clearly, and tell your truth. I’ve also copied the transcript for you from TED.com.
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Resource list: Abuse advocates and experts
- TBKW Fav Links
- TBKW Fav Books
- Francis Chan, the NEO House Church Network, and Women in Leadership
- R.C. Sproul on The Role of Man and Woman
- About TBKW
- The Transformative Power of Good Leadership
- Her father's joy - the story of Abigail
- "Somebody Say Something" - Pastor Howard-John Wesley on Domestic Violence and Child Abuse in the Church
- A Response to Girl Defined - Is Feminism Devoid of God???
- Love my #44 @perry_winkle365 🏈Time to see the vet! Teddy doesn’t stand still. These leashes will be fun to untangle!Abbey was thrilled to help her horse riding teacher get away this weekend. She would muck stalls every day if she could.Great game, @perry_winkle365 🎉🎉🎉 Raiders won 18-6, and Josiah played the whole game 👏🏻👏🏻Rest In Peace, Hawk 💔😭It’s taken me three weeks to get a back to school picture of Ben and Abbey (well, technically I was taking passport photos last night): but I finally can mark the beginning of the school year! The pic of Josiah was actually taken Day 1 as he headed to his freshman year of high school. Ben is in 8th and Abbey is in 6th.