I noticed that our post, “The Theology of Empowering Women: Part 1,” which is a transcription of a Kris Vallotton sermon, gets a fair amount of traffic, so I was scrolling down taking a fresh look at it this morning and saw in the comments section this interaction I had with a complementarian. I want to share it in its own post because it seems to cover a broad spectrum of differences of perspective between the two ideologies, and also the misconceptions that complementarians have of egalitarians.
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
Join 45,701 other followers
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Resource list: Abuse advocates and experts
- About TBKW
- R.C. Sproul on The Role of Man and Woman
- The Theology of Empowering Women: Part 1
- The Search for Identity: Healing Our Image of God and Of Ourselves
- A Response to Matt Walsh: "Christian women: feminism is not your friend"
- The Beauty of Womanhood
- I Like to Think of Harriet Tubman
- "Somebody Say Something" - Pastor Howard-John Wesley on Domestic Violence and Child Abuse in the Church
- Francis Chan, the NEO House Church Network, and Women in Leadership
- We live in a Hallmark movie setting 🎄#puppysnugglesRaiders won their second play-off game against Radford last night! 👏🏻👏🏻🏈🎉Birthday bowling!Raiders won their first play-off game last night, 40 v 6! 🎉🎉🎉 Good job, #57 @perry_winkle365 !! Proud of you! 🏈 ❤️Happy birthday to @ben_e_perry today!!! He’s our diplomatic, witty middle child who is always sweet and kind but inside he’s having an existential crisis and is making insightful observations about life. Ben loves having deep conversations, listening to good music, and taking naps. We’re so proud of our son and hope he has a happy birthday and a wonderful year!