I noticed that our post, “The Theology of Empowering Women: Part 1,” which is a transcription of a Kris Vallotton sermon, gets a fair amount of traffic, so I was scrolling down taking a fresh look at it this morning and saw in the comments section this interaction I had with a complementarian. I want to share it in its own post because it seems to cover a broad spectrum of differences of perspective between the two ideologies, and also the misconceptions that complementarians have of egalitarians.
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- R.C. Sproul on The Role of Man and Woman
- Her father's joy - the story of Abigail
- Graham Explains Submission within the Trinity
- Thomas Jefferson on Freedom
- Adam Galinsky: How to speak up for yourself
- The Transformative Power of Good Leadership
- TBKW Fav Links
- Resource list: Abuse advocates and experts
- Seven Minute Seminary: Why Women Must Learn in Quietness and Submission
- The Ragamuffin Gospel: Chapter 1 - Something is Radically Wrong