“Cut through the bullshit and you’ll see often times, “protectors”, “decisions makers”, “job providers” can become misleading rhetoric to disguise systems of privilege to further promote themselves while degrading others all under the self-deluded guise of benevolence.”
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thomas Jefferson on Freedom
- On being a bad feminist who tolerates all kinds of nonsense, but also having no patience for bad depictions of God's love
- The Transformative Power of Good Leadership
- Resource list: Abuse advocates and experts
- R.C. Sproul on The Role of Man and Woman
- God's Unreasonable Generosity
- Francis Chan, the NEO House Church Network, and Women in Leadership
- God hears the prayers of the oppressed
- I Like to Think of Harriet Tubman
- May Link-Up: Duggar Scandal Edition - It's an Important Story, Church!
- This is a powerful biography! I knew I would cry at the end when I first flipped through the insert of family pictures, and sure enough, Peterson’s story moved me to tears. #aburninginmybonesI nabbed this little guy for a play date this morning 💕Teddy is giving Mom’s new puppy the same look that he gives the vacuum and treadmill 😬Meeting their new “uncle” - my mom’s new puppy 🐶 💕Our Neighborhood Crime Watch on duty - last alerting me to suspicious snow shoveling across the roadTeddy 💕