This is an excellent summary of the events that have taken place in Ferguson, with links to recommended articles examining racism in the wake of these horrors.
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Transformative Power of Good Leadership
- Francis Chan, the NEO House Church Network, and Women in Leadership
- I Like to Think of Harriet Tubman
- Thomas Jefferson on Freedom
- Graham Explains Submission within the Trinity
- Esther as "Bachelor" contestant who was "In it to win it"
- R.C. Sproul on The Role of Man and Woman
- Resource list: Abuse advocates and experts
- TBKW Fav Links
- A Response to Matt Walsh: "Christian women: feminism is not your friend"
- We celebrated Logan’s birthday this weekend, with some kayaking and a party with friends 🥳🥳🥳⭐️ Sunday morning vibes ⭐️It’s only July 2nd and I’ve seen two fireworks shows already! #happyfourthYummy food for our anniversary @ Dish 🍽🍽😋😋Logan learned twenty faux painting techniques this week!Live music and yummy food at Carroll Creek, Frederick